Looking for a delicious and nutritious meal to enjoy this summer? Look no further than our grilled yellowfin tuna recipe! This dish is packed with protein and healthy omega-3 fatty acids, making it the perfect meal for a busy day. Plus, it’s easy to prepare – simply follow the steps below and you’ll have a tasty dinner ready in no time. Enjoy!
Trying to eat healthily can be a challenge, especially if you’re used to eating fast food or processed meals. However, it’s easy to make delicious, healthy meals at home with little effort. This grilled yellowfin tuna recipe is a great example.
Yellowfin tuna is an excellent source of protein and omega-3 fatty acids, both of which are essential for good health. The lemon and herb marinade adds a zesty flavor without adding any unhealthy fats or sugars. And the grill gives the tuna a nice char without making it dry or tough.
Best of all, this recipe is easy enough for even the most inexperienced cook to master. So if you’re looking for a healthy, delicious meal, give this grilled yellowfin tuna recipe a try. You won’t be disappointed.
- 2 pounds Florida Yellowfin Tuna
- 1/4 cup Florida Orange Juice
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons catsup
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon of lemon or lime juice
- 1 clove of garlic, finely diced
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
This recipe for grilled tuna steaks is simple and delicious. The key to success is to start with fresh, quality tuna.
- Cut the tuna into serving-size portions and place it in a shallow baking dish, being sure to use a single layer.
- Next, combine the remaining ingredients and pour over the steaks; then refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, turning once.
- When you’re ready to cook, remove the fish from the marinade. heat the marinade to boiling; remove from heat.
- Place the fish on lightly-oiled, hinged-wire grills that are about 4 inches from moderately hot coals.
- Cook for 5-6 minutes, turn and baste with the marinade; cook 4-5 minutes longer or until steak reaches 140 degrees F internally.
- Discard any remaining marinade.
The tuna should have a pink center when it is done.
Yield: 6 servings. Enjoy!